Condes de Azevedo Palace Apartments
|+351 220 137 654
|Rua Saraiva de Carvalho, 93, União de Freguesias do Centro – 4000-520 Oporto, Portugal
OPEN ALL YEAR
CONDES DE AZEVEDO PALACE APARTMENTS
The building dates from the 17th and 18th centuries and was rehabilitated respecting all the valuable elements of the building. Neoclassical in style, the façade is characterized by its sobriety and grandeur. This remarkable building is surrounded by national monuments such as the Sé, the D. Luis bridge, the S. João theater and the Fernandina wall. Initially built as the residence of the Counts of Azevedo, the palace has served various purposes throughout history. Now converted into Palacio Condes de Azevedo, it offers elegant stays for all who wish to experience and feel Porto. Located in central Porto, 400 meters from the picturesque Ribeira area, Condes de Azevedo Palace Apartments offers bright apartments and studios in a renovated 13th-century building.
- Provides free Wi-Fi.
- The 19 accommodations are fully equipped and carefully decorated.
- They feature air conditioning, a seating area and a dining area with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
- Guests at the Condes de Azevedo Palace Apartments can also relax in the garden.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle.
- Also, there are many restaurants in the immediate vicinity, many within a 1-minute walk.
- All accommodation has a private bathroom, towels and bed linen. Don Luis I Bridge is a 3-minute walk from the Condes de Azevedo Palace Apartments, while Santa Catarina Street, where there are many traditional shops and cafes, is a 6-minute walk away.
- The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 12 km from Condes de Azevedo Palace Apartments.
- União de Freguesias do Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in sensations, walking and a good atmosphere.