Albergue Santo Tomas de Canterbury (León)
|Teléfono||987 392 626|
|Dirección||Calle Avda de La Lastra 53, 24005 León (León)|
OPEN ALL THE YEAR
Charging point for electric bikes
This is a newly built private hostel, comfortable, with excellent facilities and located at the entrance of León, in a residential area with all amenities (supermarket, pharmacy, public bus stop, etc).
We aim to provide the best facilities and services to pilgrims, and most importantly, a close tratment to our visitors.
- Bunk bed: 8 €.
- Ask for these options:
- Private rooms with bathroom.
- Rooms for groups with bathroom.
- Rooms with bathroom, adapted for disabled people.
- We have a minimum of 60 beds (expandable to a total of 120), distributed in 2 bunk bed rooms, 3 private rooms with bathroom and 4 rooms for groups. Our facilities are wheelchair accessible.
- We have a large living room with fireplace; kitchen with utensils, microwave and refrigerator; laundry and utility room; computer room and a special room for bicycles.
- We also have lockers for backpacks, large first-aid kit, coffee machines, soda and food, washing and heating in all rooms.
- Collection service with car, for pilgrims or backpack transportation.
- Bike rental for exploring the city or touring.
- Mattresses on all bunk beds.
- Sheets and towels in private rooms with bath.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- We prepare picnic bags for the next stage for 6 €.
- We have credentials.
- Nearby: supermarket, pharmacy, ATMs, physiotherapists, restaurants, local bus stop to explore the city, etc.
The Roman enclave of AdLegionem VII Geminam is located about 2.5 km. southeast of the city of León, near the left bank of the river Torío and 500 m from its confluence with Bernesga river. It is located in a flat area, with an average altitude of 822 m, which corresponds to the first stream terrace. It is located south of the town of Puente Castro, not knowing its original boundaries. The area of the site that’s located east is crossed by Avda. San Froilan, which connects Puente Castro with the municipal cemetery.