Albergue de Azofra
|Teléfono||941 379 325 / 638 261 432|
|Dirección||Calle Las Parras, 7 – 26323 Azofra. la Rioja|
OPEN FROM MARCH TO OCTOBER
Electric bike charging point
The municipal pilgrim hostel of Azofra is an exclusive public hostel for pilgrims on Camino de Santiago, located in a large and modern building in the small town of Azofra La Rioja, inaugurated in 2004.
It is a building with hotel structure, formed by 3 floors with double rooms. When filled, and in winter when closed, the parish hostel Herbert Simon opens with 16 places, next to the church.
- Hostel: Consult.
* Special price for pilgrims, ask at the hostel.
These are the services we offer in our hostel:
- Washer and dryer.
- Hot water.
- Showers: 9.
- Toilets: 12.
- First-aid kit.
- Máquina de agua y refrescos.
- Towels and soap: towels are lent if you do not have one.
- Coffee machine.
- Clothes line.
Some of the buildings of cultural interest in Azofra are related to Christian worship. Others, while also related to cults, take the form of routes or paths:
- Camino de Santiago passes through Azofra and pilgrims can stop and rest and enjoy its GASTRONOMY.
- Church of Nuestra señora de los Angeles, dating from the eighteenth century. Some elements of construction are older, like the tower, dating from the sixteenth century.
- Old mansions, located in the village, where the past inherited by Azofra can be seen.