|Tel. number||+34 987 409 327|
Avenida del Castillo 112-114
OPEN FROM APRIL UNTIL OCTOBER
FOR GROUPS OF 30 OR MORE PEOPLE, CONSULT THE POSSIBILITY OF OPENING OUTSIDE SEASONAL.
Charging point for electric bicycles
Located on Camino de Santiago (French Way) and the historic center of Ponferrada, Hostel Guiana occupies an entire new building, ready for a quiet and pleasant break in the Camino.
The building is accessible to the disabled and has rooms specially adapted. All the rooms have air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
In addition, if you are a cyclist, our facilities are designed to make your stop at Ponferrada comfortable for you and your bicycle (bikefriendly).
- The hostel has 14 shared rooms, all of them with bathroom and shower inside, as well as lockers with password.
- We also have 6 private suites, 2 of them with a small kitchen.
- Additionally, we have large common spaces to enjoy accompanied, such as a big dining room, a games room, a bicycle repair shop and a small gym.
- Space with table football, board games and book exchange.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Ample space provided with work tools
- Room with washers and dryers
- Enjoy a relaxing shower
- Relaxing space to make a stop along the way
- Space where you can wash your bicycle
- We provide a room and put you in touch with a trusted massage therapist
- Small space with machines for practising sports without leaving the hostel
- Shared room
- 6-8 beds
- Price per person: 12 €
- Double room
- Possibility of extra bed
- 2-3 beds
- Room price: 50 €
- Extra bed price: consult the staff
- Study with kitchen
- 2-3 beds
- Room price: 65-70 € (depending on the size)
- Price per person: 5 €
- For groups of more than 20 people, consult price
CLOSED FROM NOVEMBER TO FEBRUARY
For groups of more than 20 people, ask for the possibility of opening.
Ponferrada, the capital of El Bierzo, is a city full of life that has grown steadily throughout the twentieth century and which still does it today.
It is the economic and culture engine of the whole Bierzo and the second city of the province, as well as an excellent place from which to get to know the beautiful Bierzo region.
To visit the old town, small in size, it is recommend starting at Avenida del Castillo at the height of Temple Square, next to the Castle, as a few steps further you will find the small church of San Andrés del Castillo from the XVIIth century, with views to the castle of Ponferrada, which is of Templar origin.
If you return to the square and take Gil y Carrasco street, you will pass before the House of Shields where the museum of the Radio is installed. At the end of the road there is the tourist office, and from there you just have to climb a few meters to get to the Basilica of Nuestra Señora de la Encina, a Renaissance temple which houses the patron saint of the town, Virgen de la Encina.
°F | °C
Error! Unable to Find Specified Location!