|Phone||+34 654 492 979|
|Adress||Calle Miranda 4, 09002 Burgos|
OPEN ALL YEAR
E-Bike point charge
Hostel Burgos is located in the center of the city, near the main monuments and in the same building as the bus station.
Our Hostel is a meeting point, of activities, of music, of culture ...
Our motto is "Share and live together" and we want to do it with you.
- Shared rooms with outside bathroom: € 16.50
- Double rooms: € 41
- Triple rooms: € 53.50
- Quadruple rooms: € 74
- Quintuple room : € 92
Both the double, triple, quadruple and quintuple rooms are private, with the bathroom inside the room.
In all types of accommodation, breakfast and bed linen are included.
All prices are with VAT included.
- Hostel Burgos has private rooms with bathroom, shared rooms, rooms with a double bunk bed and a room adapted for the disabled. In total we have 120 seats, all of them in bunk beds. You also have breakfast included in your stay. Li>
- At Hostel Burgos you will enjoy our delicious homemade food, with a wide variety of dishes both at lunch and dinner. We also have pic-nic and microwave service. Li>
- Another service that we put at your disposal is the self-service laundry. li>
- In keeping with the modernity of our facilities, Hostel Burgos offers free internet access for all our clients. You can connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi for free from your room or from any of our spaces. Li>
- If you come to Burgos without your own computer or mobile device, do not worry. In Hostel Burgos we offer you two public computers with free Internet access. Li>
- Do not miss our Chill Out, it's the perfect place to relax, chat, read or play music or to enjoy our free books area. li>
- From Reception we will help you plan your day in the city and we will even give you options to visit the whole province. li>
- And the best thing is that we are open 24 hours a day. We will wait for you! Book now! Li>
We are in the building of the bus station, with which we share space and from which you can reach or move comfortably to any point of Spain and, in the same street of one of the most beautiful museums of our city: the Museum of Archeology and Fine Arts of Burgos. Our extraordinary location will allow you to walk to most of the monuments of Burgos. We are only 5 minutes from the cathedral, 5 minutes from the Museum of Human Evolution and only 20 minutes from the Monastery of the Royal Strikes. A few meters away there is the taxi stand and the parking for the disabled. In Hostel Burgos you will find everything for your enjoyment!
El tiempo ahora