|Tel. number||+34 987 546 101|
|Address||C/ Cimadevilla 97, 24540 Cacabelos (León)|
La Moncloa de San Lázaro is located in Cacabelos (León), in one of the entrances of the village on the east side, next to Plaza de San Lázaro; in this square two old and historic routes converge: Camino de Santiago, which enters the Bierzo by Foncebadón and that from Ponferrada continues through the towns of Columbrianos and Camponaraya to address Cacabelos, and Camino Real, which enters the region of Manzanal (del Puerto) and is directed to Cacabelos through Bembibre and Cabañas Raras.
Check at the website of the hotel or calling to: +34 98 546 101
- Five double bedrooms, two of which have a double bed and the rest have twin bed.
- Two rooms with whirlpool, one has a bed of 1.80 x 2 m and the other one 2 twin together of 1.80 x 1.20 m.
- One room with hydromassage and a 2 x 2 m bed.
- Other services
- In some rooms you can have an extra bed. The price is 22.00 €.
- Prices with VAT included. Breakfast is not included.
- Breakfast consists of orange juice, coffee or tea, toast with our jams and apple bolla. The price is 7.00 € per person. It is served in the cafe from 8:00 am.
- For reservations would have to pay 50% as advance payment. For payment, we can either give you our bank account number or you can give us the number of your card.
- Cafe - Lounge
- Palloza - Shop
- Patio and terrace
°F | °C
38 | 51
3 | 10
35 | 43
1 | 6