Albergue Viatoris (Sahagún)
|Teléfono||987 780 975 / 679 977 828 (Tano)|
|Dirección||Calle Arco Travesía 25, 24320 Sahagún (León)|
OPEN ALL THE YEAR
Charging point for electric bikes
Viatoris, which means the rest of the walker, is a establishment dedicated to the patron saint of Sahagun, Virgen Peregrina.
Our hostel has a policy of honesty in the broadest sense and dedication to the people, so that in their walk to Santiago they get a good impression and memory of Sahagun and its people.
For this we have created three rules, which are sacred to us:
- Close deal with our customers
- Honesty and good arts
- Allocate revenue to constantly improve the hostel and donate a portion of it to a Disabled Association.
- Hostel: 5 €.
Beautiful hostel with 1.000 m2, fully adapted for people with disabilities. Room for snorers and special room for nursing and recovery.
Sahagun’s monumental town. You can visit:
- The patron saint of the city (La Peregrina).
- La Virgen del Arco.
- The churches of San Lorenzo and San Tirso.
- The famous and photogenic Arco.