HOSTEL LINAR DO REI
LU-633 Liñares s/n
27413 Linares (Lugo)
616 464 831
Hostel Linar do Rei
Opened in August 2016. The hostel is owned by Nuñez C.B. It was created with the illusion of starting a business on the Camino De Santiago in the family home town. The building, of modern construction, offers a spectacular view of the mountains of Os Ancares Lucenses. In your facilities you will find the well-earned rest after the O Cebreiro climb. You will arrive to him after 3 km of O Cebreiro.
The hostel has 3 rooms of 4 people and one of 8 people with shared bathroom (separated by sex) and a private room with bathroom (double or single use). In addition we have a dining room with television and an equipped kitchen.
- Bunk bed 10 €
- Double room with bathroom and television 40 €
- Single room with bathroom and TV 30 €
- Laundry service (wash 3 €, dry 4 €)
Internet access. All services at 7 km in Pedrafita do Cebreiro. In the village, there is a bar-shop (Casa Jaime) that offers everything you need to prepare a good dinner. For non-cooks we recommend eating at O Cebreiro. In the hostel there is laundry (washing and drying) until 18:00 or the option to wash by hand and hang on an outdoor clothesline. We allow pets inside our facilities, but always on request and reserving a full room.
The historical-artistic heritage of the municipality is formed mainly by the samples of religious architecture that took place especially during the Middle Ages. In addition, it counts this territory with a natural environment of exceptional value:
- Visit to the top of O Poio, located at an altitude of 1,337 meters.
- Cultural Routes, such as the Mills.
- Sanctuary of Santa María la Real, in O Cebreiro.
- The ethnographic museum of Santa María la Real.
- The church of Hospital da Condesa, medieval construction, or the one of Liñares.