||+34 982 181 271
||C/ Camino de Santiago 15, 27671 Fonfría del Camino (Lugo)
OPEN FROM MARCH TO NOVEMBER
Charging point for electric bicycles
The hostel A Reboleira is located in an idyllic and special place surrounded by nature. We enter Galicia and in this hostel we can regain strength and rest to face the last days of our way to Santiago.
The hostel is open from 06:00 to 22:00.
- Bunk bed: 8 €.
- Double room with bathroom: from 26 to 40 €.
- Triple room with bathroom: from 39 to 54 €.
- Pilgrim menu: 9 €.
- Breakfast large coffe with milk and toasts: 3 €.
- Continental breakfast: 5 €.
- We have a typical palloza, which is the dining area and restaurant of the hostel, in it the pilgrims can taste the pilgrim menu, the communal dinner and the typical and seasonal local products.
- We serve breakfasts at the bar of the hostel.
- The hostel has 70 beds, distributed in a common room with 34 beds, another one with 18 beds, 4 triple rooms with bathroom and 4 double rooms with bathroom.
- 8 showers and 7 toilets in common rooms and a bathroom on each of the 8 private rooms.
- The Wi-Fi is free and we have a computer with internet access for coins.
There are many sights and interesting things to do in the vicinity of Fonfria, as in all the province of Lugo. The closer ones are, certainly in Santa Marina, Noceda and San Salvador, do not miss them.
- Cheese factories
- Basketmaking course, photo exhibition, video-screening of documentaries.