|Tel. number||+34 980 645 244 / +34 626 239 852|
|Address||C/ Santa Marta nº 3, bajo, 49626 Santa Croya de Tera (Zamora)|
OPEN ALL YEAR
Our story begins in 1991. Anita and Domingo (my parents), worked at the summer terrace El Curtidero, at which reaches their ears the first news of the Camino from the voice of a pilgrim from Belgium. They began to satisfy their curiosity by asking questions and from there began to emerge the first hopes of a project, a way of life, a hostel to serve the pilgrims.
Later in the year 1999 they registered 6 pilgrims, 16 in 2000 and 120 in 2001. The construction of the hostel dates back to 2002, but the opening came later. Camino de Santiago associations in different parts of Spain with Father Blas of Fuenterroble Salvatierra (Salamanca) organized a nice arriera march for the event. Casa Anita is the first hostel for pilgrims in the province of Zamora, and since its opening we work in a constant way to make our guests stay as pleasant as possible, trying to renew ourselves, improving our facilities and providing all the necessary information as for Camino de Santiago, services, attractions, etc.
Our philosophy: Offer a top quality service, dedication and personal attention.
- Sleeping bag accommodation (Pilgrims and children up to 7 years old):: 10 €/day
- Sleeping bag accommodation (Tourists): 12 €/day
- Lunch / dinner (complete menus): 9 €
- Kids menu (up to 7 years old): 7 €
- Sheet rental (stay or change): 5€
- Towel rental (stay or change): 2€
- Washer: 3€
- Dryer (30 min): 3€
- Equestrian shelter (price per animal): 3€
- Groups from 15 to 25 people (price per person)
- Full board (lunch, dinner, accommodation and breakfast): 32,30 €
- Half board (lunch or dinner, accommodation and breakfast): 24,40 €
- Accommodation and breakfast: 17 €
- Accommodation: 14 €
- Lunch / dinner: 8,50 €
- Grupos from 26 people or more (price per person)
- Full board (lunch, dinner, accommodation and breakfast): 30,40 €
- Half board (lunch or dinner, accommodation and breakfast): 22,80 €
- Accommodation and breakfast: 16,50 €
- Accommodation: 13,50 €
- Lunch / dinner: 8 €
* Ask prices for stays longer than 7 nights
- Reception, 2 bedrooms (16 and 22 people), Kitchen (the use is exclusive to the hostel). Service homemade menus for 9 €, for people staying and 10 € for not staying, snacks, dining room with a total capacity for 30 people; In summer we also set up the garden (20 persons), 4 showers and 4 complete toilets, multi-purpose room with fireplace (15/20 people) terraces and attractive landscaped courtyard in the inside covered with wooden porches and tables (quiet zones) ; Parking for bicycles, Stable or farm stables near the hostel (3 € per animal).
- Vending Machine (Coffee, water, sodas, pastries, chocolates, energy bars, etc.), washer (3 €), tumble dryer, washing and drying, Sheets and towels for hire, air conditioning and heating, WI-FI and computer for common use, first-aid kit, books, games, travel brochures, plugs in all areas; card Payment accepted.
- Opening seasons
Reservation is recommended.
March to October: Monday to Sunday from 12:00 to 23:00 * Ask if you are a group.
November to February: Groups of at least 15 people by reservation. * We study all requests.
Medical care from 10:00 to 12:00 (except Tuesday, +34 980 645 362). Emergencies: in the evenings +34 980 649 038 (medical center Camarzana de Tera) to locate the doctor on call, Drugstore +34 980 645 214, Banco Santander and Caja Spain (from 09:00 to 14:00), public telephone booths in the Plaza Mayor, Bicycle shop (with bicycle repair service); Bakery, Grocery, Butcher, Fish: bars, sports facilities (football, basketball, racquetball, circuit Biosalud, etc.), natural pool, Parish Church of St. public Picnic Thomas the Apostle, playgrounds with large green areas, drinking water sources.
°F | °C
52 | 77
11 | 25
51 | 63
10 | 17