|Tel. number||+34 948 517 731 / +34 649 71 39 43|
|Address||C/ Pedro de Atarrabia, 17-19 trasera, 31610 Villaba-Atarrabia (Navarra)|
OPEN ALL YEAR
Located in a beautiful setting on the banks of Ulzama river, you can enjoy the tranquility and hospitality of the neighbors and residents of Villava-Atarrabia as well as its cultural events throughout the year.
The hostel is just 50 m away from the municipal pools of Villava-Atarrabia, where you can enjoy the pools in both winter and summer, as well as the Spa area for only 3 €.
We have a Bar-Restaurant located on the same wall as the hostel, which is part of the social market and promotes responsible consumption. The bar also has a terrace that we have made with recycled furniture, which gives our bar and hostel a distinguishing mark.
Although our closing time for reception desk is at 21:00, we have a security system with code so that the housed people access later.
- Hostel: 9 €.
- Breakfast: 3 €.
The Hostel has 54 places of lodging in bunk-bed rooms of various sizes to suit the needs of those traveling alone, families and groups. All of them very bright, warm and pleasant with large windows overlooking the river Ultzama and the Camino; with high vaulted ceilings that enhance the feeling of space and with areas for accessibility. Each lodger or pilgrim has its own reading light, plug and individual locker.
- 1 room with 4 berths with its own bathroom and shower
- 1 room with 5 berths with its own bathroom and shower
- 1 room with 8 berths with shared toilets and showers
- 2 rooms with 18 berths with shared toilets and showers
We try to adapt to the needs of lodgers and pilgrims to make their stay more enjoyable. Let us not miss anything!
- On the ground floor next to the reception, we have 3 Bathrooms, one of them in the cafeteria.
- On the 1st floor there are 4 bathrooms and 5 showers (divided for men and women) for large rooms.
- The 2 rooms for 4 and 5 people each have their own bathroom.
- Multipurpose room
The hostel has a large, bright room that adapts to different functions and which is exclusive to the lodgers.
- To read, surf the internet, watch TV or chat
- For meetings when you come in group or team.
- For heating up food or cooking.
- Other services
- Sheet and towel service: beds are dressed with sheet and pillow fitted for those coming with his sack. Also you can rent sheets and towels.
- Laundromat: If you want to wash your own clothes we have a laundromat with washer and dryer. It also has clothesline.
- Bicycles: Villava-Atarrabia, the land of Indurain, carries bicycles in its DNA. If you are just passing through, you can park your bicycle at the door. If you stay with us, we have prepared a space for you to keep your bike and so that you can clean it comfortably.
Villava-Atarrabia is surely the town of Iruñerria with more development to The City. With a privileged environment because of the crossing of its 3 Caminos at the mouth of Ultzama river to Arga river, Villava-Atarrabia was a preferred resting place for the wealthy people of Pamplona 100 years ago; and thus witness the main avenue leading into the village, with its belle epoque chalets and its special Besta-Jira.
Villava- Atarrabia was meant to live, to rest. And the people there are those who interpret it better. Villaveses can go every day to work in Pamplona or its industrial belt, but they live in their village. Not surprisingly Villava-Atarrabia has developed an important staff letter of health, educational, social, cultural and sporting services to reach a widely recognized quality life.
The hostel of Villava-Atarrabia is part of that staff letter, and is designed for hostellers and the pilgrim; youth hostel and families; groups and sports teams. For those who devote the day to explore, discover, enjoy Pamplona-Iruña and its region, and the night to rest. It is a first class hostel with first class facilities.
°F | °C
56 | 88
13 | 31
60 | 89
15 | 31