|Tel. number||+34 987 615 654|
|Address||Plaza de Eduardo Castro 6, 24700 Astorga (León)|
Hotel Gaudi in Astorga is a genuine establishment in this important village for Camino de Santiago, which is recommended for both the gastronomy and the monuments of the town.
Hotel Gaudi is in the heart of the town and in a superb location with direct visits to Gaudí's Episcopal Palace and direct views overlooking the cathedral as well.
The restaurant is deservedly famous in the region for fine dining and reasonable prices. They have special menu and special services for pilgrims and of course bicigrinos.
Special prices for bicigrinos
- Double room: 55 € (Approximate price).
Check availability and prices at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 987 615 654.
The Hotel has cafe and restaurant with menu.
- Private rooms for meetings and exhibitions.
- Buffet breakfast.
- Reading area in the lobby with daily newspaper.
- All rooms have heating, TV and telephone.
- Laundry service.
- Parking in the same square where the Hotel is located.
°F | °C
50 | 66
10 | 18
50 | 68
10 | 20