|Tel. number||+34 941 362 317 / +34 683 616 894|
|Address||C/ Carmen 4, 26300 Nájera (La Rioja)|
OPEN ALL YEAR
Charging point for electric bicycles
Located in the center of Najera, in the old town, wrapped by the murmur of the river and with an extensive gardened riverbank to enhance the enjoyment and tranquility of the pilgrim, the hostel Puerta de Nájera is a reference in Camino de Santiago passing through Nájera.
A classically designed building that was renovated late last year and early this 2012, it has all the amenities to recuperate and enjoy a profitable and well-deserved break to help tackle the next stage of Camino.
- Hostel: 10 €*.
* Special price for Bicigrino users, ask at the hostel.
- House building recently restored (2012).
- It is comprised of ground floor and first floor by the side of the Najerilla river.
- Availability: Open all year.
- Price 10 €.
- Total beds: 32 beds in bunk beds.
- Description of the rooms:
- 1 room equipped for disabled.
- 2 rooms for 4 people.
- 1 room for 6 people.
- 2 rooms for 8 people.
The Monastery of Santa María La Real was built by García Sánchez III of Navarre as a bishopric and as the future royal pantheon for his family. Construction began after the conquest of Calahorra in 1045, being consecrated in 1052 without having completed the work. From this first construction only the cave of the Virgin and some tombs are preserved. In 1432 began to build the present church, which would be completed in 1516.
°F | °C
28 | 63
-2 | 17
31 | 56
0 | 13