|Tel. number||+34 981 585 667 / +34 981 584 611|
|Address||Rua Tras de Santa Clara s/n, 15704 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)|
Charging point for electric bicycles
Our central establishment is located in the Monument Area of Santiago de Compostela, 10 minutes from the Cathedral, in the heart of the historic centre of this Galician city.
Its excellent location close to the Santo Domingo de Bonaval Park will allow you to enjoy a quiet stroll or a relaxing read. You can also visit the nearby Galician Contemporary Art Centre (CGAC) or the Pobo Galego Museum.
The building was formerly a students' hall of residence, and has now been converted into a 1-star Hotel with a traditional, functional and practical style. Our central location, wide range of facilities, hospitable staff and economical prices will all make for an enjoyable stay.
- Rooms peak season*
- Single room: 36,50 €.
- Double room: 59 €.
- Upper class double room: 67 €.
- Rooms off season**
- Single room: 31,50 €.
- Double room: 51 €.
- Upper class double room: 56 €.
*Peak season: from 1st of July to 30th of September and en Holy Week.
**Off season: Rest of the year.
Special rates for groups, conferences and company meetings.
- 51 cozy rooms, distributed among single and double rooms.
- Central heating.
- Exterior windows, some with views of the Cathedral.
- Services for pilgrims
- Shipping of bicycles back home.
- Delivery and rental of bicycles for Camino de Santiago.
- Special offer Spa de Compostela for pilgrims.
- Other services
- Lounge overlooking the cathedral.
- Living room overlooking the park of Bonaval.
- Meeting room for large and small groups.
- Convention hall for more than 740 people.
- Rooms equipped with audiovisual media.
- Dining room for large and small groups upon request.
- Room with Internet access and areas with Wi-Fi.
- Parking ease: Guarded parking with bonus for customers and free garage for bicycles.
- Accessible for disabled people.
- Possibility of extra bed.
°F | °C
63 | 69
17 | 20
60 | 69
15 | 20