|Tel. number||+34 981 888 259|
|Address||C/ Xan Xordo 6, Lavacolla - 15820 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)|
Pazo Xan Xordo is ideal for the so-called rural tourism, a new way to relax and enjoy nature at the same time.
We are facing a Pazo building. The chapel, granary and cruceiro complete the appeal of this unique architectural ensemble, where we await you to live an unforgettable holiday.
Pazo Xan Xordo has over 64,000 square meters of land bordered by a river, where you will have the opportunity to practice fishing, contemplate an authentic water mill and enjoy hiking nearby.
Consult by phone: +34 981 888 259 / +34 981 888 293
The extensive grounds surrounding Pazo Xan Xordo ensures a quiet and relaxed atmosphere, which facilitates the enjoyment of the spacious living room with fireplace, a playground, and small spaces designed for reading and fireside chats.
- Rooms and services
- 10 double rooms with bathroom
- Heating, telephone, TV (satellite), mini-bar, Wi-Fi
- Extra bed
- Indoor facilities
- Dining room
- Meeting room
- Outdoor facilities
- 64.000 m2 of land with trails
- Water mill in operation
- Garden area
- Free parking
- Guests at the Manor on a trip by plane can leave their vehicle in the car park or its garage without worries..
- Distance between Pazo Xan Xordo and points of interest
- 5 km from the Convention Centre
- 6 km from the industrial area
- 6 km from the fairgrounds
- 5 km from the mall
- 6 km from the bus station
- 7 km from the railway station
- 7 km from the historic center
- 3 km from the airport
- 35 km from the beaches
- 35 km from a port
- 1 km from the French Way
°F | °C
54 | 65
12 | 18
57 | 69
13 | 20